Increase your profitability.
Build with SAM.
error costs and more liveable
SAM vs. traditional construction
SAM offers a flexible, modular solution incorporating heating, electricity, water, ventilation, home automation, kitchen and bathroom.
SAM integrates all appliances and contact points into a perfectly transformable unit. In this way, we drastically speed up the process of installing utilities and make cutting and grinding a thing of the past.
Why should you
Faster construction time
- Digital first design and clear communication.
- Spend less time coordinating with different installers. Reduce risk of project overruns.
- Shorten your customers' decision-making process.
- Rent or sell your project faster.
- Save on installation and material costs as we replace the interior walls with cabinets.
- Reduce on-site installation errors, maximise returns.
- Fewer dividing walls and a great sense of space.
- High-quality cabinets instead of non-load bearing walls. High storage capacity.
- Convert technical room into liveable space.
Up to 5.5 t
CO₂ - savings
- Maximize the life cycle and recyclability of your building.
- SAM is a prefabricated modular unit, which contributes to reducing CO2 emissions.
- We plant trees to compensate for the wood used in your SAM.
Watch this video to find out how SAM is built.
SAM is not a fixed design, it is a fully modular solution. Currently, our software configurator contains about 35 different modular cabinets. This allows us to adapt with our customers' preferences in designing their favorite SAM. Its personal, affordable, simple and fast.
SAM in action
Conversion of vacant offices into flats.
With the help of SAM, you can convert your vacant office space into a spacious, sustainable and affordable flat in no time. For more information, visit our reconversion page below.
SAM showroom 1.0
Our first fully operational SAM! Built, and on display, in the factory space of our partner Vanhout.pro.
Circular building with Bast architects
Our first commercial realisation with a turn around time of 10 days. A free-standing house of 130 square metres on the outskirts of Ghent.