Increase your profitability.
Build with SAM.
error costs and more liveable
SAM vs. traditional construction
SAM integrates all appliances and contact points into a perfectly transformable unit. In this way, we drastically speed up the installation process of utilities and make cutting and grinding a thing of the past.
SAM offers a flexible, modular solution incorporating heating, electricity, water, ventilation, home automation, kitchen and bathroom.
Why should you
- Spend less time coordinating with different installers. Reduce risk of project overruns.
- Digital first design and communication.
- Shorten your customers' decision-making process, speed up the sales funnel.
- Easy access to piping and wiring for maintenance and cleaning.
- Rent or sell your development sooner.
- Reduce on-site installation errors, maximise returns.
- High-quality cabinets instead of non-structural walls. High storage capacity.
- Fewer dividing walls and a great spacious feel.
- Approx. 30% more liveable space.
- We plant trees to compensate twice the amount of wood used to build your SAM.
- Save up to 5.5 tonnes of CO2 emissions per SAM unit.
- Maximize the life cycle and recyclability of your building.
Watch this video to find out how SAM is built.
SAM is not a fixed design, it is a fully modular solution. Currently, our software configurator contains about 35 different modular cabinets. This allows us to adapt with our customers' preferences in designing their favorite SAM. Its personal, affordable, simple and fast.
SAM in action
Conversion of vacant offices into flats.
With the help of SAM, you can convert your vacant office space into a spacious, sustainable and affordable flat in no time. For more information, visit our reconversion page below.
SAM showroom 1.0
Our first fully operational SAM! Built, and on display, in the factory space of our partner Vanhout.pro.
Circular building with Bast architects
Our first commercial realisation with a turn around time of 10 days. A free-standing house of 130 square metres on the outskirts of Ghent.