SAM vs traditional
SAM integrates all appliances and contact points into a perfectly transformable unit. In this way, we drastically speed up the installation process of utilities and make cutting and grinding a thing of the past.
SAM offers a flexible, modular solution incorporating heating, electricity, water, ventilation, home automation, kitchen and bathroom.
Why should you
- Spend less time coordinating with different installers.
- Digital first design and communication.
- Shorten your customers' decision-making process.
- High quality furniture instead of non-structural walls.
- Rent or sell your development sooner.
- Reduce errors, maximise returns.
- More livable space in
every room connected to SAM.
- Fewer dividing walls and a great spacious feel.
- More storage space in the homes you build.
- Maximize the life cycle and recyclability of your building.
- Save hundreds of kilos of waste during installation.
- We plant up to 16 trees per SAM installed.
Watch this video to find out how SAM is built.
SAM is not a fixed design, it is a fully modular solution. Currently, our software configurator contains about 35 different modular cabinets. This allows us to adapt with our customers' preferences in designing their favorite SAM. Its personal, affordable, simple and fast.
SAM showroom 1.0
Our first fully operational SAM! Built, and on display, in the factory space of our partner Vanhout.pro.
Circular construction with BAST
Our first commercial realization. A detached house of 130 square meters in the outskirts of Ghent.
Reconversion of vacant offices into apartments
With the help of SAM, you can convert your vacant office space into a spacious, sustainable and affordable apartment in no time. For more information, visit our reconversion page below.